Welcome to SLA@SOI
SLA@SOI is a consortium of leading Industrial, Academic and Research Institutes from around Europe committed to research, engineer and demonstrate technologies that can embed SLA-aware infrastructures into the service economy.
Our Vision: A business-ready service-oriented infrastructure empowering the service economy in a flexible and dependable way.
- documented an SLA-enabling reference architecture suitable for both new and existing service-oriented, cloud infrastructures
- defined powerful reusable models such as SLA *, allowing arbitrary SLAs to be described
- released a suite of open-source software, including the SLA@SOI framework of tools and components to help implement SLA-aware solutions, supported by extensive developer documentation
- contributed to several open standards initiatives including W3C’s USDL and OGF’s OCCI and WS-Agreement
- published extensively at numerous conferences, in numerous books, and online.
All of these results have been documented in a series of formal deliverable documents. It is reassuring to see companies and consortia in Europe and beyond working to exploit and build upon these results.
For those interested in quickly coming up to speed with the project, a summarizing final report has been published, whilst for those interested in adopting the technologies developed, an adoption guide is available.
Please, explore this website to find out for yourself how SLA@SOI is helping to empower a dependable service economy in Europe.